- From the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in to the delicious gourmet breakfasts, this will always last as one of our favorite memories. —Ron and Doris, Long Island, NY
- We stayed at Mariaville B&B during a recent college reunion weekend. The lake setting was quite peaceful and the inn a lovely place to stay. Lorrie went out of her way to provide tasty breakfasts that took into account my wife’s gluten allergies. Rick had excellent recommendations for lunch and dinner spots. The beds are exceedingly comfortable. We highly recommend a visit. —Allan & Molly, Washington, DC.
- Thank you for a wonderful stay–extremely comfortable accommodations, delicious food, and gracious hosts!–Patty and John, Manassas, VA
- This was truly a home away from home. Thank you for your hospitality and friendly manner. We felt like we had known you for years, despite just showing up on your doorstep. This will be a honeymoon to remember always! Looking forward to returning.–Richard and Kaitlyn, Kirkville, NY
- We were looking for a place to experience fall and this is perfect. So restful and beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your inn with us. Breakfast was amazing! —Guy and Kathy, Pheonix, AZ
- We absolutely loved our stay! Your breakfast was amazing, and watching the barn swallows over the lake was magical. Thanks so much! We will be back. —Kate and Steve, Stonington, CT
- Beautiful home, lovely grounds, excellent hosts who went above and beyond to ensure our stay was wonderful. So relaxing sitting by the lake with morning coffee, seeing and hearing birds, and watching fish jumping in the lake. A perfect quiet rural retreat not far from the Interstate, Schenectady, Albany. So glad we found this treasure to stay in when we come to visit family in the city. Looking forward to staying longer next time, in the Suite, taking a canoe out on the lake, and hiking the nature trails. Thank you Rick and Lorrie! —Anita and Stan, Sioux Falls, SD
- We stayed there a couple of nights – close enough to Saratoga to get to the races without paying the outrageous rates close to the track. The hosts were wonderful people – very accommodating and gracious. Rooms were clean, well decorated and comfortable. Would not hesitate to book again if ever in the area. —Mike and Mary, Holliston, MA
- We stayed 3 nights to celebrate our 5th anniversary and our vacation was wonderful! The house was beautiful, as was the canoe trip on the lake! We cannot say enough great things about the wonderful hosts (Rick and Lorrie)! Thank you so much, we hope to make a few weekend trips over the winter! What a great getaway with great breakfast!! Oh, and don’t forget to check out the many local attractions! Thank you again! —Aaron & Nicki, Albany, NY
- We came seeking a new experience and found it and much more: A great comfortable bed, outstanding breakfast, peace and quiet. Lorrie and Rick’s wonderful hosting along with Lorrie’s wonderful cooking made the stress just melt right off of us. We found our Holy Grail. If you want to know what that is about Stay with Rick an Lorrie and find out.–Doug & Betsy, Baldwinsville, NY
- This is a wonderful spot! The location is beautiful, the rooms charming, the breakfast delicious…but best of all, the hosts were friendly, genuine, accommodating…far and away the nicest couple in any bed and breakfast we’ve stayed in (and we’ve stayed in quite a few!) And, don’t pass up the hike in the woods to see the most amazing beaver dam we’ve ever seen! —Doug and Liz, Long Island, NY
Upstate New York's Capital Region offers something for everyone, and we are in the heart of it all. Rich in history and natural beauty, there are activities and experiences in every season.
The Capital Region boasts several great restaurants for whatever your palate and purse. We have eaten at every one on our recommended list, and all meet our standards for food, service, and atmosphere. Many offer discounts for guests.
A quick look at our policies:
- Check in is between 4pm and 6pm unless other arrangements have been made.
- Check out is at 11am
- Some weekends have a minimum stay
- We have a 14 day cancellation policy
- Sorry, no pets